Gruppo FS italiane launches Safety Innovation Challenge, a call for solution dedicated to the theme of safety at work. Start-ups and Innovative SMEs can register on Innostation, FS's portal dedicated to Innovation, and submit their idea by 23th May 2022.
Five areas to make the work of FS Italiane Group employees smarter and safer:
- AGILE WORKING: new ways of assisting staff remotely and improving smart working or hybrid working.
- DIGITAL SYSTEM: digitisation of reporting processes, archiving and consultation of documents related to occupational safety operations.
- REMOTE SAFETY CONTROL: new technologies, such as augmented reality, virtual assistant, gamification for remote safety activities
- DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT: digital systems for asset management, operation and maintenance.
- RISK PREVENTION: solutions and technologies to prevent and minimise the risk of accidents and raise workers' awareness of safety at work.
The winners will have also access to an exclusive Co-Design Programme at FS's new Innovation Hub in Catania, in collaboration with Opinno Italy.
The best solutions will be presented to the FS Gruppo companies at the Safety days to be held in October 2022, during the European Week for Health and Safety at Work
Apply now on #innovastation with your idea to improfe work safetyness!