UX Designer - healthcare industry
It is an implant opportunity to enter an international and world-renowned company within the healthcare sector.
- Leads design research teams in large/global cross-chapters projects.
- Produces key deliverables and leads the client conversation within their discipline.
- Analyses and evaluates design challenges from multiple perspectives and translates them quickly into granular activities for the team.
- Translates the client's expectations to detailed team day-to-day workstream work and is able to speak to this integration in future conversations.
- Gathers system-level information from multiple sources and communicate clearly to internal clients, users and customers.
- Defines workshop goals and objectives, design and plan workshop exercises, facilitates workshop sessions and synthesizes information to support strategic project decisions.
- Supports more senior roles in shaping approaches and pitching work to clients and managing day-to-day activities.
- Leads the discussion about domain and regulatory context with clients, users and customers, and incorporates these inputs into design solutions.
- Helps define overarching story and frameworks to be used during client presentations. Communicates storyline to the current clients and potential users and customers, as appropriate.
- Represents the CXSD team in events and meetings and articulates the business value of design.
- Oversees and evaluates new team members during ramp-up.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience.
- Advaced level in English.
- Has guide junior designers on projects. People management.
- Strong in-depth knowledge in Design Research and broad knowledge of related design disciplines (i.e. Product Design and Service Design).
- Has a proven track record in creating experience strategy based on customer insights
- Manages both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and different data set integration
- Contributed to several products or services that have come to market
- Great communication skills
- Great presentation skills
- High problems solving skills
- Deliverables effectively.
- Strategic thinking.
- Decision-making based in data.
- Results oriented.
- Curious and humble.
- Analytical and research skills.
- Resilience capacity basing obstacles.
- Adaptation to change.
- Team player
Brand-new and modern office with a cantine.
Hybrid work: office and remote.
50 EUR as part of your monthly payroll to contribute towards when working from home
Flexible working hours + intensive Fridays.
Long weekends, days off at Christmas and Easter in addition to your annual holidays according to the agreement.
Team Building activities.Contact information Laura Olleta Reig (Talent HRBP): firstname.lastname@example.org